1. Try the other original charging cable for your iPhone iPad.
2. Clean your Apple Accessory. You can use a pushpin to carefully insert it into your iPhone or iPad charging port, and clean out the pocket lint or debris from the charging port.
3. Plug your charger in, when you get the error message hold your finger on the dismiss button and pull your charger out. While still applying pressure to the screen, plug your charger back in and it should work.
4. Turn off the device with the Lightning plug attached and then restart it.
5. Connect your iPhone to the charging cable. The error message will appear, so dismiss or ignore it. Next, turn on the Airplane mode in your device. Turn off your iPhone and wait for 1 minute and turn it on again.
This is really upsetting. I just bought this phone and absolutely nothing works to correct this. I guess I need to trudge to an Apple store to get this fixed. I hope the staff at the store have some way to fix it.
Elisha Heruty 의
I've been having the same issue. I bought a new apple charger a month ago cause my old one died... Now today, when I tried to charge my phone this message popped out and I have no idea what to do. I tried everything but nothing seems to work. Have you guys recently updated your phone?
Blažka Ribarjeva 의
Never had this problem with an Android.
Why should I have to always buy an original charger, didn't they get enough money from me for the phone? Maybe I should just ditch the Apple, this is very annoying.
Totally agree with this answer, I went back to my older android phone! Apple changes everything so rapidly that you can never have n “ up to date” system!!!
BONNIE DELANEY 의
The suggested solution does not work for me. I continue to get the "This accessory may not be supported" message and my phone does not charge.
John Holder 의
12에 댓글 더 나타내기