Home and other keys not working
My keys are not working and some functions like my settings menu is also not working
Have you tried doing a factory reset? This will erase your data unless it's backed up, but it should fix your problem. To do that,
1. Back up all data on the internal memory.
2. Turn off the device.
3. Press and hold the Volume up and Power keys at the same. When the Alcatel startup screen appears, release the Power key. When the Android system recovery screen appears, release the Volume up key.
4. Use the Volume up/down key to select 'Wipe data/factory reset'. Press the Power key to confirm.
5. Press the Volume down key to select 'Yes -- delete all user data'.
6. Press the Power key to confirm.
7. Press the Power key to select 'Reboot system now'.
The phone will reset.
I had reset mine a couple of months ago but DID NOT HELP IT STILL DID THE SAME THING!!!
when I touch the buttons it would glitch, and apps would act funny. I deleted apps, photos, and music. I turned it off put it on the charger and left it alone a couple of hours. It went back to normal after and turned it on and at the lock screen I pushed the home button and it glowed like normal I was so happy.!
When I turn my phone on and try to hit the home button it opens up facebooknor some other app my screen calibration is extremely off and I cannot find the right spot on the screen to get to my settings …like I'll go to type a g and a y will pop up or I go to hit f and a 5 will pop up
24 시간 전: 11
7일 전: 64
30일 전: 330
전체 시간: 16,040