What is the part # of the bushing that goes in flex plate.

Replacing the transmission and the bushing that goes in the middle of the flex plate and over the snout of the torque converter has a worn groove in it and I would like to replace it. Problem is I cant figure out exactly what its called or the part #.

이 질문에 답하기 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0
댓글 달기