My iPod got wet, what could have happened?

what happened when the ipod was exposed to water?

해당 질문 답변하기 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0

댓글:

Define "exposed to water". Are we talking about a drop or two or water landed on the screen, someone spilled beer on it, or it took a dive in a swimming pool?

의 답변

If it has water damage you should either take it apart yourself or take it to a reputable repair shop for a water damage treatment. Also if it was dropped in the toilet let someone know that before they touch it, you would want to know first.

의 답변

Home sprinklers opened up on it in a garage fire, and soaked it.

의 답변

If battery had some charge quite a bit of troubles might have been started as soon as water reached the connector, starting from battery charging and power supply circuits, main power IC and so on, depending on how much water reached in and the battery power. Most probably screen is also in a bad shape.

의 답변

의견 추가하세요