forgotten password how to reset this
Kurio 7S cannot remember password
After doing some a light Google search, I was able to locate on Kurio’s Support page on how to complete a hard reset for the Kurio 7s.
I’ve gone ahead and copied & pasted what they mention '''here''' on their support page on the Hard Reset.
In order to reset to factory settings, please follow these instructions :
- Power off machine.
- Hold down + first and then POWER for about 10 seconds, release both buttons once Kurio screen loads .
- When you get the open Android picture, press + to enter menu, use - to move down to "wipe data / factory reset" and press POWER again to choose.
- Next press - to choose "YES" and press POWER to start reset.
- Check for yellow text Formatting /data, formatting cache, Data wipe complete.
- Choose reboot system now and press POWER to complete process.
NOTE: This will erase data from your Kurio's internal storage such as Accounts, System settings and Downloaded apps. But music, pictures, and other user data won't be erased. Check "Erase SD card" if you want to clear all the data of the system.
It is also possible to reset only the Kurio Interface: Go to Parental area > Tablet Setup> Press "Reset the Interface to Factory Default Settings".
Once this has been done you will need to set the device up and perform all the updates, instructions for this are on this page.
Please feel free to contact Kurio Technical Support on our support page.
Hope this helps and best of luck!
24 시간 전: 16
7일 전: 153
30일 전: 740
전체 시간: 6,388