Dryer Not Heating Up
I have a Kenmore electric dryer (HE4 actually) that won’t heat up. Below is what I’ve done to troubleshoot:
# Replaced the heating element
- Replaced the thermal cut out, thermostat and thermal fuse
- Checked the voltage at the circuit breaker. . .getting 240 VAC and 120 VAC on each one.
- Checked the voltage at the wall plug. . .again 240 VAC and 120 VAC were good.
- Checked the voltage on the terminal board on the back of the dryer. Getting 240 VAC and 120 VAC.
- The blower runs
- I’ve cleaned out the lint in the pipes (wall and dryer). . .not much build up anyway.
What else can it possibly be??? I don’t think the control board is bad. Do I need to replace the heating relay or Thermistor???