MacOS Apple Logo Restart Loop
I Bought Mac-book Pro Retina like a year ago, but suddenly it started giving kernel panic error. After Surfing through internet, found out the problem with U8900 IC (Pretty Common with this model). Though I repaired it But my macbook is not booting to login screen. So, The machine gives chrime sound, apple logo appears with status/progress bar, and it stops halfway, after that “Your Computer Restarted because of a problem“ error appears and restart again and the loop continues.
- Resetting the NVRAM (No effect)
- Resetting SMC (Didn’t Work)
- Booting to Recovery Mode (Didn’t work. not even boot into recovery screen, Apple Log Appears and then stuck again, No restart). Booted into Drive Selection Mode but only one Drive Appears (No Recovery Drive).
- Internet Recovery Does happen, complete the process but start the loop again after the recovery completion
- I have a backup in Time Machine, Doesn’t Boot Up into recovery mode, Could find any other method to restore.
- Doesn’t Boot into Safe Mode. Stuck at Apple Logo (No restart).
I’m thinking there may be need to reformat and reinstall the new OS but I want to make sure if that’s the only Option Left.
Any Suggestion or Solution would be really appreciated. Please.
Really grateful for taking the time out for this.
I've tried running bootable installer but the machine got stuck in apple logo.
After trying some other solutions I got the crash report booting in Single User Mode. Attaching By.