Several isues: first only charging slowly when turned off, than..
- I did a screen replacement. - everything worked fine for days.
Than one day the phone couldn’t charge when turned on. It was very slowly charging only when turned off.
- I also noticed that sensor for light dont work when i was in a call the screen didnt turn black.
- Later i shut it down for charging. It never turned on again. It is stuck in reboot with apple logo. Reset dosen’t help.
- I have removed the screen, to check if everything is put together probably and i have found a CUT LINE which was connected to the frame. My frame is broken so it snaped the line.
- The question is: What is this line used for? in which assembly, could this be my problem? Is it repairable? How?