Anything I can do to repair paring issue?
iFixit youtube video greatly helped me how to open this galaxy bud……
Here is my issue…
The outside light of case(cradle) : Green (which means I believe it was fully charged)
The inside light of case(cradle) : Red (it never changes...always keep red..) which I believe the ear buds for some reasons are not being charged... Actually, I tried to charge even more 24 hours...the outside light is green, but the inside light between L and R is red. (no flashing red,..just solid red)...
The issue is that paring is not working.. I tried to pair with different phones(Samsung and Non-samsung android phone).....however, the Bluetooth is not able to detect this galaxy buds at all... it doesn't show up the Galaxy Buds in the list of bluetooth when they scan...so..I am not able to pair...
It used to work..long time ago...at some point....it started having this issue..not sure quite sure why...
So I followed the youtube video to replace the battery... however, it seems like the paring issue has nothing to do with battery... I still have the paring issue...
Obviously, the warranty is expired.... is there anything I could try to repair this pairing issue? I am not a hardware guy though..but anything I can try to do something by myself, since I know how to open this ear buds?
Any help appreciated. Thanks.
좋은 질문 입니까?
Have you tried to restart the earbuds? There are three ways to do it.
1. Open your charging case, then properly position your earbuds as if you’re charging them.
2. With your earbuds inside, close the charging case for at least 7 seconds.
3. Remove your earbuds from the case, then reconnect with your phone.
1. Open the Samsung Wearable app. Locate and select “About Earbuds.”
2. Choose the “Reset” option.
3. The app will ask if you want to proceed. Tap “Reset” to confirm your choice.
1. Touch and hold both of your Samsung earbuds’ sensors at the same time for at least 10 seconds.
2. Position them properly in the charging case and leave them inside for at least 30 seconds.
3. After 30 seconds, pair your earbuds again with your device and see if the issues are fixed.
Kris Rodriguez 의
2. Like I said, the buds is not showing up the bluetooth list, so there is nothing I can do with Samsung Wearable app. Samsung Wearable app ONLY useful once the buds IS CONNECTED, otherwise, it is useless.
T J 의