해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Are you having issues with your JVC action camera?
There may be a solution on the JVC Adixxion GC-XA1BU Troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification ¶
The JVC Adixxion (pronounced addiction) is an action camera/camcorder released to compete with the Go Pro and Contour style action camcorders. Like these cameras, it can easily be mounted to a helmet, bicycle handlebars, sunglasses, backpack... pretty much anything! It is extremely small and compact, allowing for maximum mobility.
One of the best features of the JVC Adixxion is the built-in wi-fi which allows you to upload photos and videos without having to wait until you are able to connect the device to a computer. You can even stream your videos live!
The camera is highly durable; being waterproof to a depth of up to 5 meters (16.4 feet), and shockproof up to 2 meters (6.5 feet), which means that the camera can withstand a drop from that height. Typically, those types of features require the purchase of an additional case. It is also freeze proof and dust proof, which makes it a great choice for your next trip around the world!
Size and Weight ¶
- Height: 53mm (2 1/8")
- Width: 74mm (2 15/16")
- Depth: 35mm (1 7/16")
- Weight with battery: 128g (0.28 lbs)
- Image Sensor: 5M CMOS
- Lens Type: Fixed Focus, 170 degree
- Digital Zoom: 5x
- Digital Image Stabilizer: Yes
- White Balance: Auto & Manual
- Exposure: Auto
- Self-Timer: Yes
Video / Stills / Audio ¶
- Video Recording Format: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MP4)
- Video Recording Mode:
- FHD: 1920x1080/30p, 15Mbps VBR
- HD960: 1280x960/30p, 8.9Mbps VBR
- HD60: 1280x720/60p, 13Mbps VBR
- HD30: 1280x720/30p 6.7Mbps VBR
- WVGA: 848x480/30p, 3.0Mbps VBR
- Digital Stills: JPEG, 5 Megapixel
- Audio Format: AAC
- Terminals: HDMI mini, USB mini (chargeable)
- LCD: 1.5” color
- Wi-Fi Function: Yes
- PC Software: Wi-Video (for Windows, provided in camera)
- Waterproof: To a depth of 5m (16.4 ft)
- Shockproof: From a drop of 2m (6.5 ft)