질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Identification and Background ¶
Packing the features of the RAZR V3 into a compact super-thin bar design, the SLVR L7 contains an MP3 player, video capture, a microSD memory card slot, Bluetooth, a VGA camera, and a large TFT display. The SLVR L7 is the predecessor to the SLVR L9, distinguishable from the L9 model by the presence of only five buttons in addition to the directional pad and number pad as opposed to the six additional buttons on the L9 model. With decent battery life and all of the features 2005 had to offer, it was one of the top phones when it was released.
Technical Specs ¶
- 2G Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 96 g (3.39 oz)
- 113 x 49 x 11.5 mm
- 4.45 x 1.93 x .45 inches
- TFT, 256K colors
- 176 x 220 pixels, 1.9 inches
- 11 MB internal
- microSD slot, up to 1 GB (comes with 5 MB free memory)
- GPRS: Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- Bluetooth v1.2
- VGA 640x480 pixels
- Video recording
- SMS, EMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser
- Downloadable games
- Push-to-Talk, MP3/MP4 player, predictive text input, organizer, voice memo
- Standard Li-Ion 820 mAh
- Up to 350 hours stand-by time
- Up to 6.5 hours talk time