질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Refer to the Troubleshooting Page for a list of frequent problems with the Sanyo SCP-8100.
Identification and Background
The Sanyo SCP-8100 was released on May 10, 2003. Complete with a front display screen and built-in camera, it was considered the affordable and more compact counterpart to the Sanyo SCP-5300.
What sets this phone apart from its competitors is the camera on the front cover of the phone. It is slim and compact, with all of the standard features found in the leading cell phone brand. The front LCD screen will also let users set a particular picture with a phone number which will show the picture when the number calls. The antenna at the top left side of the phone extends to maximize signal strength. This phone also features buttons that are well separated from each other and depressed on the keypad as opposed to the regular "bump." The 2.5 mm headphone jack is located on the lower right corner and the alternative charging port is on the lower left. The battery is also attached to the back cover of the phone. Available in silver only.
You can find the serial number and model number on the back panel behind the battery.
- 10-second voice clips when sending photos
- Custom Ringtones and Graphics
- Call Screening
- Light weight (3.88 oz)
- PC sync via USB
- Voice memo
- Headset Jack (2.5mm)
Photo and Video
- CIF format ( 352 x 288 )
- CMOS sensor with self timer, color tone adjustment, and brightness controls
- Predictive text entry
- Side Keys On right side
- Text Messaging (SMS) Receive Only
- Calendar - Up to 100 events
- To-do List up to 20 items
- Voice Memo - Up to 4 entries at 18 seconds each
- Java - J2ME
- Weight 3.88 oz
- Dimensions 3.33"x 1.86"x 1.14" (85 x 47 x 29 mm)
- Languages - English, Spanish
- External Display - 65,000 colors (72 x 72 pixels )
- PC Sync Ready
- USB Ready
- Talk : 2.8 hours max.
- Standby : 257 hours max.
- Li-ion, Removable
- Headset Jack 2.5mm