해당 위키는 저희 교육 프로그램의 멋진 학생이 작성하였습니다. iFixit 직원이 관리하지 않습니다.
- Display damaged
- Tablet won't turn on
- Tablet won't charge
- Tablet's battery is not holding a charge
- Sound is not working or sounds distorted
- Back camera is not working
The display on the device is showing dead pixels or screen is cracked.
If you can hear sounds but nothing is visible, or you can see some images but they are not displaying correctly, it is possible the display is bad and must be replaced.
Your tablet will not turn on at all. Before replacing any parts on your device, try one of these two reset options:
- Disconnect the device from the charger.
- Hold the power button for 20 seconds.
- Plug the device back into the charger and attempt to turn it back on.
- If it does not power up right away, try waiting 15 minutes and powering it up again.
If that doesn't work, you can try:
- Press and hold both the power button and the volume-up button for 20 seconds while your device is not connected to the charger.
- When the LG Startup screen appears, release the power button while continuing to hold the volume-up button until the reset menu appears.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate the reset menu until you see "Wipe Data/Factory Reset"
- Press the power button to select this option. (Note: This option will delete all of your information on the tablet. Only use this if you have checked the other solutions to getting your device to power on.
Plug your LG G pad 10.1 into your computer or wall adapter to charge. If it does not charge when connected to either of these, you probably have a damaged battery. The battery may need to be replaced.
If nothing else works, your logic/mother board could possibly have gone bad and needs to be replaced with a new one.
Even when the tablet is plugged into the charger, it doesn't appear to be charging the battery. (You may be able to solve this issue with a simple reset on the device.)
If your device will charge with another device's charging cable, then your charging cable is probably broken and needs to be replaced.
If your charging cable works but your device is still not charging, then you will likely need to replace your motherboard.
You can get your tablet to charge, but the battery dies quickly.
If your tablet charges when connected to either the wall charger or the computer, but dies very quickly, you probably have a damaged battery. The battery will probably need to be replaced.
You can either hear sounds coming out of your device and they are distorted or there is no sound at all. (Make sure the volume is on!)
If you are hearing sounds but they sound distorted or scratchy, then one or both of your speakers may blown and should be replaced.
If you get no sound regardless of the source, then there may be an issue with the motherboard that could be fixed by replacing the motherboard.
When you try to take pictures, they are either very blurry or it is completely black.
There is a chance that your back camera is damaged and may need to be replaced