iPhone 3GS does not power up?
When plugged into household current and the power button is pressed the white Apple logo appears onscreen briefly then disappears quickly. I am thinking this could be a battery problem but the battery is only four months old and showed 80% - 100% charge before this happened and it was installed by a professional iPhone repairman, however perhaps it is a defective battery and I got the only lousy one out of billions of good ones produced? Not likely but then on the other hand I could be struck by lightening. Is it an IC power problem? Sorry for being an idiot but what does IC stand for? (I hate acronyms!) Can you run an iPhone 3GS on household current only when the battery is dead? Will it even power-up?