unresponsive "enter key" can repair, or must buy new?


I got a Apple Macbook pro 13" computer which the enterkey seems to be the only source of problem, I have taken the computer apart and got to the palmrest, trackpad and keyboard, but the keyboard part seems to be welded in place on the palmrest, is it even possible to take repair it or does the entire thing need replacement ?

thanks for any info :)

답변되었습니다! View the answer 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0
의견 추가하세요

1개의 답변

선택된 해법

Generally on these models you replace the entire top case. It's easier in the long run. There are/have been DIYers who remove and replace all the tiny screws… your call.

If this answer is acceptable please remember to return and mark it.

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 2
의견 추가하세요

귀하의 답변을 추가하십시오

stian gronland 가/이 대단히 고마워 할 것입니다.
조회 통계:

지난 24시간: 0

지난 7일: 0

지난 30일: 0

전체 시간: 133