Microwave door button spring
how do I remove the push button to open my microwave door to reattach the spring that has popped off and in my possession to reattach please, the door won't open and button is flimsy
See if these instructions help:
1. unplug the unit
2. you need a Phillips screw drivers medium and large.
3. Open door and hold onto the handle at all times firmly and remove two screws on the inside of the door near the top that are in recesses in the plastic door frame inner.
4. Pull door handle outward away from the hinge ends and it will come loose from the brackets at the bottom. Put door outer somewhere safe.
5. close remaining door attached to oven after you have removed the two screws you just took out.
6. remove 4 screws from the vent at the bottom of the microwave and remove the vent.
7. Remove the two screws under vent that hold the microwave to the oven frame.
8. Wiggle out the microwave just far enough to clear the screw on the bottom of the door that is blocked by the oven vent. (about 1 inch)
9. Remove two screws from bottom of microwave door that hold on the plastic door frame
10. Open the door carefully.
11. You can now remove the Plastic door frame #2
12. Close the door again.
13. The torsion springs (whats left of them) are at the bottom and criss cross attaching to the left and right Door hinge.
14. I don't have any pictures but the springs are identical just one has the end with most bends at the left and the other has the most bends at the right. Hopefully only one broke so you can see how it goes through the hinges. Just put the other one on exactly opposite.
15. At the center where the springs intersect, put a baggy tie rap to hold the two springs together lightly or use aluminum speed tape. This stabilizes the springs and helps not to damage the door next time they break.
해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?
24 시간 전: 2
7일 전: 13
30일 전: 90
전체 시간: 10,813