Should I charge my phone after water damage?
So, I was in my shower and I left my Oneplus 5 over a ledge of about 2m. I was playing music and I wanted to skip a song, the phone slipped out of my hand and fell down right into a bucket of water, I instantly picked it up after it being about 2 seconds in water and put a towel around my phone, after that I left my phone drying in a really bright sunlight until it was almost overheating. Now I am writing this using my Oneplus 5, I have 15% battery left and I want to charge it. There is absolutely no notable damage to the phone, speakers are perfect, microphone works too, display is as responsive as ever and the camera works fine, as well as my SIM card and mobile data. I've heard that this phone has some kind of hidden water resistance but I am still hesitant to plugging it in. Should I?