I am using macbook since 2 years.
All was ok & suddenly one day i meet Horizontal lines in bottom of macbook screen.
I think apple doing this lazy issues intentionally to force consumer to purchase new.
Here is the situation when it came in my case:
I heavily used below GITHUB commands while working on my project.
the project location was desktop in my case:
git fetch --all
git reset --hard origin/master
git reset --hard origin/<branch_name>
then i found my macbook got freeze for seconds & start displaying those Horizontal lines.
- I forced shutdown mac.
- I pressed shift+control+option + shutdown button for 10 seconds
- My mac started then i click select restart mac option from top mac icon
- then i press D button for some some time time until i got window for diagnosis - follow process from here(How to use Apple Diagnostics on your Mac)
- After mac diagnosis complete i found no issue with my mac & i start mac again.
- i found all ok no issue since then
PRECAUTION TO AVOID IT:
I not put all in order but mostly all are important.
- I also turn off keyboard light, turn off auto screen.
- I deleted all utorrent, crome extensions, all heavy software that not use.
- Don’t use Apple provided widget on Desktop. (it is overlay on screen)
- Don’t charge mac 100% all time.
- Don’t keep open multiple application if not need.
- Don’t download softwares that supports ads.
- Don’t put your macbook on you body. Wisely use on table.
- Alway close macbook & uncheck the reopen window option ( when you shutdown mac pop will show this option.)
- Don’t use heavy graphics softwares that is out of your mac configuration.
- Keep update mac as soon as new version available. - IMP
- Always clean mac so it will be save from dust that goes inside & create issues.
- Don’t use mac all day take some rest.
- Don’t open un secure websites & movie sites that don’t support or requires video splash.
if you follow above you will also save yourself from following problems that other macbook pro users also getting nowadays.
- Youtube video blink issues - one of the issue in macbook pro
- Battery issues - fast buttery drain
- Security issue - when open un secure sites
- Macbook start up issue - one of the issue in macbook pro
- unwanted keyboard light flickering issue - one of the issue in macbook
- Mac freez / hang - one of the issue in macbook
- Audio / Voice issue - one of the issue in macbook
- not responding issue while trying to interact with applications. such as login time, surfing google.
I am able to write all the above based on my 2 year experience using macbook pro 13 inch
Everybody needs to complain on the Apple Forum, there is a change they take the 2017 models with glitching horizontal lines back when there are enough people with the same issue, please let's unite here! https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251...
Natasja Wal 의
My mother's mid-2018 Macbook Pro 13" has exactly the same problem
Peter Karsten 의
@Natasja Wal Following up with mine! https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252...
Hung Hoang 의
my mid-2014 macbook pro 13 inch has the same lines but only on one side of the display
josh peacock 의
I just started getting this exact same problem on my 2017 13inch MBP running Big Sur. I've had this OS running fine for a while. Not sure why this is suddenly happening but it's quite frustrating
Scott Wickersham 의
2에 댓글 더 나타내기