Is a HP Mini 110-3830NR
the caps lock key is blinking 5 times.
8.9" or 10.2" LED-backlit display, 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270, released October 29, 2008.
Try restoring the BIOS if you are able to get into BIOS.
Try restoring the BIOS to default and check if it helps.
1. Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
2. Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
3. On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
4. Press F10 to Save and Exit.
5. Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
6. Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
This should be how you can get into the BIOS if you are able to. Some BIOS options may differ a bit but this should get you a start.
24 시간 전: 0
7일 전: 0
30일 전: 0
전체 시간: 21