kenmore Elite error code F-25
why is my washer displaying F25 error code?
F25 is a communication error between the mcu(motor control unit) and the main board .
it could be alot of things
as quoted from @oldturkey03 : If the control is unable to properly detect motor speed, the machine shuts down.
If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door unlocks after 3 Minutes.
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers and the power cord are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check drive motor tachometer resistance. It should be approx. 115 ohms.
4. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
If everything checks out okay, you should think about replacing the MCU since it may not read your motor correctly. Download the service manual from the bottom of this page.
@thefluffyfist & c.rodrigue great answer. Yes, it is a communication error. Start by trying to reset your washer by unplugging it and leave it unplugged for a bit (5-15min is usually sufficient). After that plug it is and see what you get. You will need to let us know the exact model of your washer so we can be specific your your washer.
지난 24시간: 2
지난 7일: 7
지난 30일: 36
전체 시간: 108