It sounds like your user profile may be corrupted. You could try CTRL+ALT+DEL and open task manager from the security prompt if it opens. In task manager click File -> Run New Task. Type Explorer.exe into the dialog box and hit OK, the desktop should launch.
If that doesn't work then I would try to get into safe mode from the log in screen:
- "Get to safe mode from the Windows sign-in screen:
- On the Windows sign-in screen, press and hold the Shift key while you select Power Circle with line Power icon > Restart.
- After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
- After your PC restarts again, select the startup setting you want to use.
- When you're done, exit safe mode by restarting your PC. If that doesn't work:
- Press the Windows logo key Windows logo Start button + R.
- Type msconfig in the Open box and then select OK.
- Select the Boot tab.
- Under Book options, clear the Safe boot checkbox."
Does it display the lenovo logo?
Which OS are you running?
Pressing F1 or F2 repeatedly during boot (normally right after you see the logo) Should get you into bios though it may take multiple tries. If that doesn't work try creating a boot disk on USB on another device. Has the BIOS been updated?
Juan Garcia 의