I want to replace the 8 settelite one inch full range tranducer

I have Harman Kordon soundstick III. The 8 satellite one-inch full-range transducers are damaged- beyond repair -I want to get this speakers-from where I can purchase these?

이 질문에 답하기 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0



Is there any information printed on the back of the transducers at all e.g. maker's name, part number or specification?

If so search online using the information and see if that produces any results. Just something that I'd try

댓글 달기