Spill: MagSafe Blinks Green/Orange, Won't start
Had a coffee spill on the laptop (with a kbcover over the keyboard) over a month ago. While grounded cleaned the corrosion and coffee. Replaced the keyboard and backlight (for power button). Plugged in MagSafe Adapter and flashes green/orange. Won't start. Tried Mayer's suggestions of taking out the battery and holding power down for 10 seconds. Didn't work.
I've read that the problem could be with the DC in. It certainly could be the case since the coffee spilled in that area. Since the KBCover was on, the coffee didn't go too far inside, but it did get around a bit. I've also read the problem could be with the battery, the logic board, or the adapter, but we can rule out the latter because I just opened it up new today. Not sure where to go from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.