How to change bulb in the headlamp
How to change the headlamp
ann, here are the steps from the service manual:
1. Disconnect negative battery cable.
2. Disconnect electrical connector from headlight assembly.
3. Remove back cover by pushing in on cover, then rotating cover counterclockwise to disengage from
CAUTION: The headlight bulb is filled with a gas which is under pressure.
Damage to glass part of bulb can cause bulb to explode causing
possible personal injury.
4. Pull socket with bulb straight back and remove it from headlight and combination light assembly.
5. If bulb has failed, place it in new bulb carton and dispose of properly.
6. Hold replacement bulb by base, or use clean cloth or paper to avoid touching glass, and install bulb in
7. Align slots on bulb with corresponding bosses on headlight assembly. Insert bulb into headlight and
combination light assembly.
8. Install back cover to hold bulb in place.
9. Connect electrical connector.
10. Connect negative battery cable.
Hope this helps, good luck
지난 24시간: 2
지난 7일: 9
지난 30일: 37
전체 시간: 9,966