AirPods 2 Teardownen
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
In March of 2019 Apple quietly released its second-generation AirPods. They look almost identical to the first-gen buds released in 2016; the only noticeable external differences being the relocated LED charging indicator and a slightly different hinge. Internally they are sporting a new H1 chip that uses Bluetooth 5 to bring new features like “Hey Siri” support and better mic performance. The 2019 case also has support for wireless charging.
- AirPods (each) - 0.14 ounces (4 g)
- Charging Case - 1.41 ounces (40 g)
- AirPods (each) - 0.65 by 0.71 by 1.59 inches (16.5 by 18.0 by 40.5 mm)
- Charging Case - 1.74 by 0.84 by 2.11 inches (44.3 by 21.3 by 53.5 mm)
- AirPods - Bluetooth
- Charging Case - Lightning connector
- Dual beam-forming microphones
- Dual optical sensors
- Motion-detecting accelerometer
- Speech-detecting accelerometer