Digitizer and Screenen
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
The Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 5.5 Android smartphone was manufactured by TCL Mobile and released in June 2015. The Idol 3 5.5 was released with the Idol 3 4.7. The 4.7 variant features a 4.7-inch display while the 5.5 model includes a larger 5.5-inch display. The Idol 3 smartphones are the first phones with a reversible design that allows users to use the device upside-down.
The Idol 3 5.5 includes either 16 GB of internal storage and 2 GB of RAM or 32 GB of internal storage and 2 GB of RAM. The phone includes a 13-megapixel main camera and an 8-megapixel selfie camera. It also has a non-removable 2910 mAh battery. (A non-removable battery is one whose adhesive is permanent, making repair and replacement difficult.) The Idol 3 5.5 does not include a fingerprint scanner but does feature accelerometer, proximity, and compass sensors. The phone can function with a single Micro-SIM card or with dual Micro-SIM cards, one active and one standby.
A Cnet review praised the Idol 3’s outdoor photo capabilities, loud external speakers, and the ability to use the device upside-down. However, the reviewers found the phone’s low-light photo quality lacking and performance relatively slow.
The Idol 3 can be identified by the name “Alcatel” in capital letters in the bottom center of the phone’s rear, along with the title “OneTouch” in lowercase letters underneath. The phone also includes the name “Idol” in cursive font in the top center of the phone’s rear.
Models: 6045Y, 6045K, 6045O, 6045I
Release date: June 2015
- Dimensions and Weight: 152.7 x 75.1 x 7.4 mm (6.01 x 2.96 x 0.29 in), 141 g (4.97 oz)
- SIM: Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- OS: Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 (28 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot) - single-SIM model
- Internal: 16GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 2GB RAM (DS)
- eMMC 4.5
- Single: 13 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1", 1.12µm, AF
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 8 MP
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio, RDS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2910 mAh battery
- Talk Time: Up to 13 h (2G) / Up to 13 h (3G)
- Colors: Black, Gold, Red