질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
Background and Identification
The E920LSRX model is a log splitter produced by Baretto Manufacturing, Inc. It includes a Subaru EX27 engine which outputs 9-horsepower with 265cc displacement. The engine’s fuel tank can hold up to 6.4 quarts and the engine holds 34 fluid ounces of oil. The splitter outputs 20 tons of splitting force.
The log splitter includes a 790-pound frame, a high-carbon-wear alloy wedge, and a 6-inch, 25-pound wide flange beam. Nylon pads are included with the knife plate to reduce wear on the machine. The E920LSRX model also features torsion axle suspension that reduces bouncing and improves transportability. When using the splitter in the vertical position, the cushion-mounted log cradle snaps out of the way. The splitter requires two-handed control for safety. The E920LSRX model also features a spring-loaded wedge cleaner. An adjustable torsion axle suspension can be secured in three different positions to increase or reduce tongue weight. It includes a 7-gallon hydraulic reservoir to keep the machine’s cylinders and other components from overheating.
The E920LSRX model can be identified by its red frame and two large pneumatic wheels. The name “Baretto” is printed in black capital letters with a white background on the side of the splitter. The Subaru engine is not hidden by an engine cover, so users can see the engine model printed on the side of the engine.
- Weight (lbs.): 790 lbs
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 7 gallons
- Cycle time: 14 seconds
- Engine: Subaru EX27 Engine
- Assembled Depth (in.): 102 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 48 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 53 in
Engine: Subaru EX27
- Type: Chain-Driven OHC
- Bore X Stroke (mm): 75 x 60
- Displacement (cc): 265
- Maximum Output (HP/RPM): 9.0/4000 SAE Test Code J1349 (Net)
- Lubrication Type: Splash with Chain Carry
- Oil Capacity (oz./cc): 34oz./1000cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity (qt./L): 6.4 qt./6.1 L
- Dimensions (LxWxH) mm: 351 x 420 x 410
- Dry Weight (lbs./kg.): 46/21