질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
The BeagleBoard are an low-power open-source single-board computer produced by Texas Instruments in association with Digi-Key and Newark element14. The BeagleBoard is designed with open source software development in mind, and was intended to show the full capabilities of Texas Instrument's OMAP3530 system-on-a-chip.
The BeagleBone is intended for Linux development and is marketed to hardware hackers and tinkerers as a low-power device.
Currently the BeagleBoard lineup has six variants
- BeagleBoard (Introduced in July 28, 2008)
- BeagleBoard rev.C (Introduced in May 13, 2009)
- BeagleBoard-xM (Introduced in September 14, 2010)
- BeagleBone (Introduced in October 31, 2011)
- BeagleBone Black (Introduced in April 23, 2013)
- BeagleBone-X15 (Introduced in November 1, 2015)