Chrome OS Software Guide
지원 질문Ask a Question
질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
Released in June of 2011, ChromeOS is the proprietary Linux-based operating system developed by Google. It is derived from its open-source alternative operating system, ChromiumOS with the Google Chrome web browser as its primary user interface.
Google originally announced the project in July of 2009 and initially described ChromeOS as an operating system where both the applications and user-generated data would reside in their cloud platform. This means that ChromeOS's primary purpose is to run web-based applications.
- File Manager
- Integrated Media Player
- Progressive Web Application Support
- Chrome Application
- Remote Access
- Android Application Support
- Google Play Store Support
- Linux Application Support (Through the Linux kernel)
- Architecture: Intel or AMD x86-64-bit compatible device
- RAM: Minimum of 4 GB, but 8 GB is recommended
- Storage: 16 GB
- Bootable from USB: Yes
- BIOS: Full Admin Access