질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
Sod cutters are used to relocate existing sod or establish areas for planting. This is done by cutting under a layer of dirt with a sod cutter, and then lifting and rolling the slab of dirt and lawn cover (referred to as sod) attached to it, leaving clear dirt behind.
Sod cutters can be handheld, and resemble a shovel with a square, flat edge. However, they are usually motorized, as this reduces the manual labor needed. The Classen Sod Cutter advertises vibration-reducing design that makes the sod cutter easier to control and maneuver.
The Classen Sod Cutter Gear-Drive model can be identified by the lettering on the side of the body, which says SC-18 in white letters. On the Hydro-Drive model, this lettering will say HSC18, as well as the word ‘Pro’ under the Classen logo.
Note: this information is specific to the Classen Sod Cutter Gear-Drive model 18A/5.5. The Gear-Drive model 18A/8 and the Hydro-Drive models have slightly different specifications, which can be accessed here (18A/8) and here (Hydro-Drive).
- 4-cycle, Honda® GX160. 9.9 cu . in. (163 cc)
- Starter: Recoil
- Governor: 3400 RPM + 200 RPM, no load
- Clutch: spring loaded belt tightener type
- Engine to Blade: 3.03 to 1
- Engine to Drive Wheels: 57.2 to 1
- Drive: 8-5/8" (219mm) Dia. with knobby tread vulcanized to hub
- Rear: 8 x 1.75 (203 x 45mm) semi-pneumatic tire
- Cutting Width: 18"
- Optional Blade Kit Widths: 12", 16", 20", 24"
- Cutting Depth: 12”, 24” with blades: 1.5" or 16”, 20” with blades: 2”
- Blade Speed: 1200 strokes/minute @ 3400 engine RPM
- Dimensions - Wheel Base: 22"
- Dimensions: 54"L x 34"H x 24"W
- Weight: 304 lbs
Engine: Honda GX160UT2