Computer is not turning on despite PSU BIST being solid green.
Inspiron 5680 Desktop CPU Fan running at full speed at startup
Swapped into a new case. LEDs and fans work but no display/no peropher
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
The Dell Inspiron brand is largely focused on laptop computers, but there are quite a few desktops with the Inspiron name. Dell began to make desktop computer within the Inspiron family of computers on June 26, 2007. These desktops were a replacement for the Dell Dimension series of desktop computers. The Dell Inspiron 5680 desktop runs on Windows 10, and uses an 8th generation Intel processor.
The model number on a Dell computer can be in several different places. Use this Dell support page for detailed information on the location of the model number. You can enter this number or the name of the computer (Inspiron 7500, for example) into the Dell support website to find troubleshooting help from the manufacturer.
- Processor: 8 th Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i5k/i7/i7k
- Chipset: Intel Z370
- Operating Systems: Windows 10 Home (64-bit), Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)
- Height: 458.86 mm (18.07 in)
- Width: 216 mm (8.5 in)
- Depth: 437.53 mm (17.23 in)
- Weight: (maximum) 13.742 kg (30.27 lb)
- Solid-state drive: One M.2 drive
- Hard drive: One 2.5-inch hard drive, Two 3.5-inch hard drive
- Optical drive: One 9.5 mm slim optical drive
- Discrete Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1050/1060/1070/1080, AMD RX 560/580, One PCI-Express X16, single-width/ double-width, full length (maximum 10.5 inches)
Setup Guide and Specifications