질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
Background and Identification
This gas-powered pruner is a pole saw that is manufactured by Echo, a company that produces power tools for garden maintenance. This tool is made of a chainsaw blade at the end of a long shaft. Like other pole saws, this Echo Power Pruner is intended for trimming and clearing use on high or other hard-to-reach garden areas, including hedges and tree branches. Pole saws are seen as the safer way to prune an area, because many branches and hedgetops can be reached from the ground as long as you have a long enough pole. This means that the user doesn’t need to climb and balance on a ladder while trimming.
The PPT-266 model doesn’t appear on the Echo website, but the operating manual is still available from the manufacturer. This machine and replacement parts for it can be purchased from some third party retailers such as Sleequipment and eReplacementParts, as well as others. Note: this machine is very similar to this power pruner by Echo, except for the serial numbers.
- Length (Standard): 2.72 m
- Length (Extended): 3.71 m
- Length w/ Extension: 4.93 m
- Width: 0.25 m
- Height: 0.25 m
- Weight: 8.4 kg
- Engine: Air-cooled 2-stroke single cylinder gasoline
- Engine Displacement: 25.4 cc
- Fuel: Mixed (gasoline + 2-stroke oil)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.5 L
- Starter Type: Automatic recoil starter
- Idle Speed: 2,850 RPM
- Clutch Engagement Speed: 3,900 RPM
- Wide Open Throttle Speed: 10,750 RPM
- Serial No: E04111001001 - E04111999999