해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
Announced on October 9, 2018, and released on October 18, 2018, the Google Pixel 3 XL is Google's third generation, now with wireless charging and a notched display. It can be identified by its model number G013C.
The larger of Google's flagship smartphones, the Pixel 3 XL features a 6.3-inch OLED display with 523 ppi. Its brightly colored power button, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and glass backing with a partial matte finish are all key identifiers.
The Google Pixel 3 XL comes with the Android 9 Pie operating system. Some of the features of the phone include Active Edge which launches Google Assistant when the phone is squeezed, USB Type-C quick charging, and free unlimited storage for media taken on the phone.
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM
Storage: 64 GB or 128 GB
- 6.3 inches diagonal with radiused corners
- QHD+ (2960 x 1440 resolution) OLED at 523 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 18:9 aspect ratio
- Main Camera: 12.2 megapixel, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixels, autofocus with dual pixel phase detection AF, OIS
- Dual Front Cameras:
- 8 megapixel, f/1.8 aperture, wide angle, phase detection AF
- 8 megapixel, f/2.2 aperture, ultra-wide angle, fixed focus
Ports and Connectivity:
- Wi-Fi 2.4G + 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 + LE
- GPS + GLONASS
- Supports up to CAT 16 (800Mbps DL / 75Mbps UL), 3x DL CA, 4x4 MIMO, 256-QAM DL and 64-QAM UL depending on carrier support
- USB Type-C
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (10.0 Gb/s)
- Single Nano SIM or eSIM
- Wireless charging
Battery: 3,430 mAh battery
- Size: 158 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm (6.22 x 3.02 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 184 g (6.49 oz)