Why is my phone's sound not working?
Why will my battery not hold a charge?
Speakers cracking noise after screen replacement - repair nightmare
How can I fix the purple-tinted camera on my HTC One M7?
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
The HTC One is an Android based, touch screen smartphone produced in March 2013. The One is an upgrade from HTC's One X (2012) and a downgrade from the newest HTC One M8 (2014). The phone is characterized by its unibody aluminum frame, dual front facing speakers and 1080P HD Display.
The HTC One is distinguished from its brother devices on the outside, by its dual speaker, 4.7 inch screen, and minor frame changes. Other than this, the three devices look very similar. The more distinguishing features can be found under the hood.
Fix common issues with your HTC One with the troubleshooting page.
Operating System: Android™ with HTC Sense™
Display: 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p (468 PPI)
Camera: Contains both front and rear facing cameras.
- Rear Camera:
- HTC UltraPixel Camera
- BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3'
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip™ 2
- f/2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP, 88 degree wide angle lens with HDR capability
Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
RAM: 2 GB DDR2
Storage: 32 or 64 GB internal storage
- Europe/Asia: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- EU: 800/1800/2600 MHz
- US (AT&T): 700/850/AWS/1900 MHz
- US (TMO): 700/AWS MHz
- US (Sprint): 1900 MHz
- Asia: 1800/2600 Mhz
- NFC capable
- Compliant with Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX™ enabled
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
Battery: Embedded 2300 mAh rechargeable Li-polymer
Dimensions: 137.4 mm x 68.2 mm x 9.3 mm
Weight: 143 g (5.04 oz)