지원 질문Ask a Question
질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
The Hilti TE 505 Demolition Hammer is a power tool that belongs to Hilti's 500 series demolition hammer power tools. The TE 505 is a versatile tool that is best for light-duty chiseling in concrete and masonry, per the Hilti website. The Hilte TE 505 is something that anyone can use at any level, from commercial landscaping to family handyman.
Hilti is a power tool manufacturing company focusing largely on construction. Hilti is based in Schaan in the Principality of Liechtenstein. Martin Hilti founded the company in 1941, and the company still remains within family ownership today. The company boasts a strong focus and purpose in health, safety, and environment (HSE) as well as an excellent customer service center available to all consumers. Hilti also shares its research and development with the world, establishing a unique level of credibility.
The Hilti Demolition Hammer TE 505 is a red and black power tool with Hilti's logo in white printed on the sides. While this exact model is TE 505, most TE 500 series tools function and operate in the same way with few exceptions but for power input and output differences. The TE 505 also has changeable chisel bits that come with it for a variety of tasks.
- Working direction: Wall
- Tool chuck type: TE-Y (SDS Max)
- Weight according EPTA-Procedure 01/2003: 13.9 lb
- Single impact energy: 6.3 ft - lbs
- Full hammering frequency: 3510 impacts/minute
- Max. chiseling performance: 61 in/min
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.4 x 4.6 x 10.4 in
- Triaxial vibration for chiseling into concrete: 6.8 m/s
- Dust removal system available: TE DRS-B
- A- weighted emission sound pressure level: 84 dB (A)
Source: Hilti TE 500 Series Product Site
Hilti TE 500 Series Product Site
- The manufacturing company's product page
Hilti TE 505 Operating Instructions
- This is an official Hilti site that displays the official operating instruction manual for the Hilti TE 505.
- The Hilti TE 505 operating manual provides information for setting up, operating, calibrating, and troubleshooting the device.
- Hilti TE 505 Demolition Hammer Instruction Manual - simplified and user friendly
- Displays diagrams and other customer feedback about the Hilti TE 505 that will give visual diagrams and other users’ feedback and advice if needed.
Changing Bits for the Hilti TE 505
- This page explains how to change chisel bits, or specific parts for certain jobs.