The Nokia 3310 is an iconic candy-bar shaped phone released by Nokia in 2000. It sold over 126 million units worldwide and is widely acclaimed for its durability. It has a 84 x 48 pixel monochrome display and a 900 mAh battery. As the successor to the 3210, the 3310 introduced a chat function using SMS. It had many variants and was refreshed in 2017.
- Texas Instruments MAD2WD1
- Resolution: 84 x 48 pixels
- Panel: 1.5 inch monochrome LCD
- Capacity: 900 mAh user replaceable NiMH battery
- Dimensions: 4.45 x 1.89 x 0.87 inches
- Weight: 4.7 oz.
- GSM 3310