지원 질문Ask a Question
질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
The RIDGID Cordless Screwdriver R8660 2011 is a cordless screwdriver that also has a collated attachment and drywall nose cone for installing drywall. It hasn't had any recalls. RIDGID updates each of the tools within a collection. The most recent release of the RIDGID 18V cordless screwdriver follows the same strengths as the 2011 version with a few faster adaptations.
This power tool weighs just over 8 pounds and has a grip light and chargeable batteries. The collated attachment enables the screwdriver to adjust to different lengths of screws and the nose cone helps for easy handling and direction.
The RIDGID Cordless Screwdriver R8660 2011 has a black and orange exterior. The model numbers can be found in the name description and product details for online sources and on the bottom of the power tool.
- Push-to-Drive feature that controls speed by pressing down on the tool and releasing
- Hex grip light
- Lock-on button
- 8 different options for collated attachment to be oriented
- Interchangeable with all RIDGID 18V batteries, chargers and tools
- Extended motor life and run time because of Brushless Motor Technology
- Easy and simple mobility and adjustments
- Lithium ion batteries
- Collated attachment, drywall nose cone and manual included in kit
Dimensions: 9.25 x 4.10 x 21.18 in
Weight: 8.64 lbs
Battery Power Type: Lithium Ion
Battery/Charger: Tool Only
Color Family: Orange
Driver Type: Electric Screwdriver
Chuck Type: Hex
Chuck Size: 1/4 in
Charge time: 20 minutes
Motor type: Brushless
Maximum Speed (RPM): 4700 RPM
Returnable: 90-Day return
Voltage: 18 V
Source: Home Depot RIDGID Cordless Screwdriver