지원 질문Ask a Question
질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
Background and Identification
The Roberts Laminate Trimmer model 10-94 is a guillotine-style multi-floor cutter for vinyl flooring (LVT), laminate, engineered wood, MDF baseboard, and rubber and foam tiles. It includes a replaceable blade and a large cutting table that stabilizes longer planks. The trimmer includes a cutting guide that swivels and locks in place for angle cuts.
The 10-94 model cuts up to 13 inches wide, 8.5 inches diagonal, and 5/8 inches thick. It features an extendible handle that provides extra leverage for cutting. The trimmer also includes a replaceable 13-inch tungsten-steel blade. The blade can be replaced with #10-910 (9 inch), 10-940 (13 inch), or 10-990 (18 inch) blades. The flat side of the blade should face the cutting table. An Allen wrench sold with the trimmer can be used to remove most of the screws to replace the tool’s nylon bar and blade. The blade is 0.55 inches thick and can cut up to 0.625 inches at a 45-degree angle or a 90-degree angle. To transport the tool, insert a pin to the hole in the aluminum eccentric cam.
The Roberts Laminate Trimmer model 10-94 includes an aluminum base with a plastic surface as a working area. It has a silver steel body with four rubber-tipped feet for stability. The trimmer includes the name “Roberts” in red capital letters underneath the leverage handle.
- Blade size (in.): 13
- Blade Thickness (in.): 0.55
- Maximum cut depth at 45 degrees (in.): 0.625
- Maximum cut depth at 90 degrees (in.): 0.625
- Product Length (in.): 19.0 in
- Product Width (in.): 26.5 in
- Blade Material: Steel
- Color Family: Silver
- Flooring Product Type: Tool
- Flooring Tool Features: Able to be sharpened, Adjustable, Adjustable handle, Handle grip, Non-slip handgrip, Replacement blade
- Flooring Type: Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl
- Material: Metal
- Product Weight (lb.): 30.0 lb
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Vinyl Tool Type: Cutter