해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Teardown
The Galaxy Watch5 is an Android smartwatch developed by Samsung in 2022.
It contains 16 GB of internal storage and 1.5 GB RAM. It supports 10W Qi wireless charging.
This smartwatch comes with three different color options for each size:
- 40 mm: Graphite, Silver, Pink Gold
- 44 mm: Graphite, Silver, Sapphire
The appearance is very similar to its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy Watch4, with the only noticeable difference being a slightly more curved back with an added infrared temperature sensor.
Sizes: 40 mm or 44 mm
- Super AMOLED Full Color Always On Display
- 1.4”, 450 by 450 pixels, ~330 ppi density (44 mm), 1.2”, 396 by 396 pixels (40 mm)
- Corning Gorilla Glass DX+
- Exynos W920 (5 nm) chipset
- Dual-core 1.18 GHz Cortex-A55 CPU
- Mali-G68 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM + 16GB Internal Memory
Operating System: Android Wear OS, One UI Watch 4.5
Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Optical Heart Rate Sensor, Electrical Heart Sensor, Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Sensor, Temperature Sensor
- 410 mAh (44 mm), 284 mAh (40 mm)
- LTE (only LTE models)
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Water-resistant/Dust-resistant 5ATM+IP68/MIL-STD-810G
- Qi wireless charging
- BioActive Sensor for body composition measuring
- Holistic sleep analysis