Sony CD Walkman D-NF430 Teardownen
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
The Walkman D-NF430 is a portable CD player manufactured by Sony in 2005. It is only slightly larger in diameter than a CD and has a slim height of 1.25 inches (31.1 mm). The outer case is made from gray plastic and shiny silver metal. The top of the case—which you lift up when inserting a CD into the device—has a small display to show the battery level, current song, and other information. To identify this CD player, look on the bottom side for a sticker containing the Sony logo and the model number “D-NF430” just below it. You can also find the serial number for your product here if you need support from Sony.
The D-NF430 can play audio from multiple types of CDs including standard audio CDs (in CD-DA format) or MP3 files burned to a writable CD. Additionally, the player can recognize discs that have ATRAC audio files on them, but this is less common because the format is proprietary. In a secondary mode, the device serves as a radio. All models can tune to AM and FM radio stations, but some models can listen in on weather stations and analog TV channels too (although this is largely obsolete since the transition to digital television). Fun fact: the AM antenna is built in to the device, but for FM signals the player uses plugged in headphones or an audio cord as the antenna. The relatively weak signals are picked up by the ground wire of your headphones and can be read by the D-NF430. Cool!
The device uses a single AA battery for power on the go, but it can also be powered using a AC adapter. See the specifications below for details. If something in the CD player breaks, it is fairly simple to open and inspect. You can remove and replace many components such as the laser reading assembly, the main circuit board, and the small LCD screen.
- 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz frequency response
- 3.5 mm audio jack for headphones or a line output
- Support for multiple formats, such as:
- Standard audio CD (CD-DA format)
- or MP3 files stored on a CD-R or CD-RW
- or ATRAC data on a CD-R or CD-RW
- AM and FM tuning (and weather band plus TV channels on certain models)
- Built-in AM antenna
- FM antenna uses plugged in earphones or line output cord
- One AA battery
- or barrel-style AC power adapter (3 V of DC power, center positive, ring ground)
- Diameter: 5.5 inches (137.8 mm)
- Height: 1.25 inches (31.1 mm)