A Display / LCDen
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
Announced in February 2015, the Sony Xperia E4 is an Android smartphone that is part of Sony’s flagship Xperia Line. The E series within the Xperia line features budget-friendly and mid-range devices.
The E4 has a 5-inch qHD IPS display, 5 megapixel camera, and a 2MP front camera with automatic scene recognition. Similar to other Sony phones, the E4 has its own OmniBalance dual-layered design. The phone’s outermost layer has its own body and the part with the glass screen has its own division enclosed by the outermost layer.
Also, the Xperia E4 has a dual SIM variant, the Xperia E4 Dual, and has a LTE successor the Xperia E4g.
- Manufacturer: Sony Mobile Communications
- Slogan: Instant entertainment. Endless fun.
- Compatible networks:
- CDMA 1.9 GHz CDMA
- PCS/800 MHz
- First released: 23 April 2015
- Units sold: 3 Million
- Predecessor: Sony Xperia E3
- Successor: Sony Xperia E5
- Type: Smartphone
- Form factor: Slate
- Operating system': Android 4.4.4 "KitKat"
- System on chip: Mediatek
- CPU: 1.5 GHz quad-core
- GPU: GPU Mali-T760MP2
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 8 GB
- Removable storage: microSDXC up to 32 GB
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- 5.0 in (130 mm)
- IPS LCD
- Rear camera: 5 MP, Auto Scene Recognition, LED flash, Autofocus
- Front camera: 2.0MP, HDR capable