해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
The Sony Xperia X is a phone within the Sony Xperia X series of phones. It was announced in February 2016 at the MWC (Mobile World Congress) trade show, along with the Sony Xperia XA and Sony Xperia X Performance. These three phones were the first model in the Xperia X series, which replaced the Xperia Z series of smartphones. The Xperia X phone was part of the ‘premium standard’ section of the series, which was a level just below the flagship premium models. In 2017, the premium standard phones were discontinued. This included the Xperia X and the Xperia X Compact. This was so that Sony could focus production on the flagship models, which include the Xperia XA1, XA1 Ultra, and the XZ1 and XZ1 Compact.
This 5 inch phone has cameras with very high resolution and object tracking technology to get clear images. It also uses audio upscaling and a high resolution screen for sharp images and clear audio. The price was fairly low for these features, but TechRadar gave it a mixed review, citing an unresponsive keyboard, lack of water resistance, and poor battery life that offset the positives of this phone.
- Dimensions: 143 x 69 x 7.7 mm (5.63 x 2.72 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 153 g (5.40 oz)
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
- CPU: Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72)
- GPU: Adreno 510
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size: 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Main Camera: 23 MP, photo/video
- Secondary Camera: 13 MP, photo/video
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 2620 mAh, non-removable
- Colors: White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold, Rose Gold
- Models: F5122, F5121