해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Identification and Background ¶
Released September 24, 2013, the 21.5" iMac EMC 2638 as well as the EMC 2742 features improved specifications but the same internals as its previous iteration, the EMC 2544. It can be identified by its model number A1418 and EMC number, 2638 or 2742, both of which are located beneath the single foot.
Technical Specs ¶
- 21.5-inch LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 1920-by-1080 resolution with support for millions of colors
- 1TB hard drive
- Configurable to 1TB Fusion Drive or 256GB or 512GB of flash storage.
2.7GHz or 2.9GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz or 3.6GHz) or 3.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz).
- 8GB and up to 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory
Wireless Connectivity: ¶
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video: ¶
- Intel Iris Pro graphics or NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M graphics processor
- FaceTime HD camera
- SDXC card slot
- Four USB 3 ports
- Two Thunderbolt ports
- Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- Headphone port
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
What’s in the Box: ¶
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Power cord
- Height: 17.7 inches (45.0 cm)
- Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
- Stand depth: 6.9 inches (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 12.5 pounds (5.68 kg)