귀하의 기기에 대한 안내서, 부품 및 답변에 신속히 접근할 수 있습니다
장바구니가 비어 있는 것 같습니다
Your argument that Apple has to solder everything down to make the machine reliable makes no sense. RAM and SSD rarely fail due to a faulty or loose connections. The most common point of failures on a laptop are the keyboard, the hinges, cracked screens from drops, SSDs that fail internally, HDs that are dropped or fail internally, and broken power connectors and cords. Every single one of those components would be extremely difficult to replace on the MBP. Lenovo manages to make very reliable Thinkpads that pass MILSPEC testing (drops, vibration, etc.) which have replaceable keyboards, RAM, SSD, wifi, etc. My Thinkpad T450s weighs 3.26 lbs with a 14" screen and everything is replaceable--I know because I upgraded the LCD and the RAM with *standard* parts. Trying to upgrade the 2016 15" MBP is basically impossible and trying to fix it is extremely difficult and expensive. I would rather have a laptop which costs half the price and is fixable than Apple's planned obsolescence.
I don't mean to sound snide, but if you buy an Apple device, you can hardly complain, because you know that Apple purposely designs planned obsolescence in their hardware. Apple introduced almost every bad practice, which the rest of the ICT industry is now copying:
1. Proprietary connectors for SSD (first Mac Air)
2. Soldered RAM (first Mac Air)
3. Soldered CPU (first Mac Air)
4. Non-removable battery which is glued to case (and sometimes soldered connection) (first iPod, first Mac Air, first iPhone)
5. Metal unibody case
6. Sealed case with custom screws
7. No expandable memory in high-end phones and media players (first iPod, first iPhone)
8. All glass front cover which is prone to cracking (first iPhone)
9. Thinnest edge bezel which decreases protection from drops (iPhone 4)
10. Glass back (iPhone 4)
11. All thin as possible
Once Apple does it, the rest of the industry copies it, because Apple has the highest profits and receives the best reviews. For this reason, I boycott Apple products.
The wikipedia article on Pogo pins has links to manufacturers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogo_pin
일단 획득하면, 귀하께서는 그들의 시간당 평판 획득 도표를 볼 수 있습니다.
도표가 어떻게 보여질지에 대한 미리보기입니다:
아직 획득한 평판이 없습니다.