귀하의 기기에 대한 안내서, 부품 및 답변에 신속히 접근할 수 있습니다
장바구니가 비어 있는 것 같습니다
Flip MinoHD Battery
Thank you for the guide! I used this to fix my Flip MinoHD 3rd Generation model. The model pictured in these instructions appears to be the 2nd Generation model, so everyone PLEASE NOTE this before proceeding with your repair. Here is some feedback after we completed these instructions:
1. Says the process should take 15 minutes. It takes MUCH longer than that (around 2 hours for us).
2. If you're going to use a #000 Phillips screwdriver, make sure it has a really good grip. The screws on this camera were in there super tight.
3. An extra pair of hands helps!
4. There's a part in the article that talks about de-soldering wires. You do NOT have to do this. Just be very careful!
5. You WILL need electrical tape to stick the new battery into the metal housing that holds the battery in the camera.
6. You need very flat tweezers for this, so we used eyebrow tweezers to handle the ribbon cables. Pocket knife tweezers are NOT recommended.
Hope this feedback helps!
일단 획득하면, 귀하께서는 그들의 시간당 평판 획득 도표를 볼 수 있습니다.
도표가 어떻게 보여질지에 대한 미리보기입니다:
아직 획득한 평판이 없습니다.