"Possibly water damaged phone, strange sound coming from inside."에 답변Hello alin my name is Hassan. From the situation you described it sounds as though the phone may have some water inside potienally which is causing the battery to overheat whilst charging. The iPhone sends a notification to the phone to say the phone is to hot and needs to be cooled down. What I suggest is to use a cool dryer ( hair dryer or some sort of cool compressed air to cool the phone down. If your confident in diy and all that then you could possibly open it and take a look yourself and I could walk you through it over the phone if you like ? Hope this helps and if you have any other questions let me know. If the phone constantly gets really really hot then i would show it to a shop to have a look for yourself.