iPod Classic Headphone Jack & Hold Switch
Have similar issue. Did you ever find solution?
So here’s a weird one. My iPod Classic thin (80GB, 6g) will play music for roughly 20 - 30 hours (playlist/songs/rand/sequential etc) and the will LOCK up. Menus still function, can switch to another mode , but NO SONG will start playing. This is very repeatable.
Some other observations:
1) Will happen when on battery, or while plugged into Yamaha docking station at stereo.
2) Initially the currently playing song skips or skips to the next track (s), eventually locking up.
3) I have tried full Apple restore twice. Prior to first restore I rebuilt the MBR using AOEMI. For each restore I reformatted drive in Windows as FAT32 prior to full restore.
NOTE: As of yet I have not tried wiping or create raw (unformatted) partition.
4) Reset (holding select and menu buttons) fixes problem until next 20-30 hour period lock. Shutting down (hold play/pause) does NOT fix problem
5) Apple diagnostics run with no errors
6) I do have a broken HOLD button (slider on top), i.e. allows function.
Any feedback is welcome!
일단 획득하면, 귀하께서는 그들의 시간당 평판 획득 도표를 볼 수 있습니다.
도표가 어떻게 보여질지에 대한 미리보기입니다:
아직 획득한 평판이 없습니다.