Some of my interests:
- '''Open Source Ecology''' - An open source project aimed at delivering open source alternatives for 50 most essential machines for human existence.
- '''O'Reilly Media''' - A media group that puts out great materials for the Maker Movement
- '''Printrbot''' - Open source 3D printing based on RepRap technology
- '''Arduino''' - Open source microcontrollers
- '''OpenNI''' - Hacking the Kinect
- '''Creative Commons''' - A license organization for easy sharing of information
- '''Ray Dall's Fundamentals of Electronics 101''' - A magnificent online electronics course
- '''SimpleCV''' - A python library for programming using the computer vision OpenCV framework
- Home Automation - Making your home more intelligent and easy to use
내가 작업한 분해도
내가 기여한 안내서
즐겨 찾기 안내서
5페이지 중 1페이지
"SIM Tray Stuck, lever not working, paperclip can't pull it out"에 답변Your best bet is to get the SIM tray out by prying against this ridge: Do so by prying here:
"Can I have a coupon code as a returning customer?"에 답변Hi ggil! Email us at support at ifixit dot com for a coupon.
"Is optical drive cable much slower than hard drive cable?"에 답변It's not a matter of the optical drive cable vs. the hard drive cable. It's a matter of what technology the cables use. For example, SATA II is faster than SATA I. If you've got a recent Mac, your optical drive and hard drive cables are most likely running the same speed SATA and are therefore interchangeable.
"Need help with MacBook Pro 13 battery."에 답변There are models of the battery that are compatible with both years. The battery we sell is one of those: MacBook Pro 13" Unibody (Mid 2009/Mid 2010/Early 2011/Late 2011/Mid 2012) Battery
"Xbox 360 S wont stay on"에 답변Have you tried a different power supply? The one you have might be bad.
"The car amplifier doesn't provide a signal to the sub"에 답변When the accessory power is on or the car is running, the Remote to Ground connection should measure 12V. If there's a negligible voltage coming from the source of the remote wire, that's probably the issue - especially if the problem persists with different amps including a brand new one. Have your sister check the connection of the remote power cable.
"Turn off oil change warning"에 답변I'm not positive, but you probably need an OBDII reader of some kind. I have one that plugs in to my iPhone and uses an app called "DashCommand" to read and clear codes and warning lights, but there are many standalone units that also will solve your problem.
"What else can I put in place of optical drive?"에 답변iFixit sells an Optical Drive Enclosure for your MacBook Core 2 Duo. This lets you add in a second hard drive in place of the optical drive. Most of us here have that and we love it!
"GE Profile Gas Dryer does not dry clothes after 4 hours. Thermostat?"에 답변My initial guess is the heat sensor. It tells the dryer when to kick on the gas. However, if it's only getting warm, perhaps you have a problem with the amount of gas coming in (too little). Check that the gas valve is open all the way. If that's good, you might have blockage in the exhaust vent. Check to make sure it's clear. [Source: I've had both of these problems.]
"I am missing cover plate screw"에 답변Hi pfhannan, Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, we do not sell the parts for the Mac Mini model that you are looking for. If you have any further questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.