There's no clarity on what's causing the shocks. Some say the computer. Some say the wiring. Regardless of how your electrics are wired the computer should have a safety mechanism to prevent the shocks. It should close down. Update (10/03/2019): You should be able to use a computer in the normal way and not get shocked. Plus there is no warning when you purchase the computer that you should get your wiring checked. If this is the issue the company should state this.
Seems there is conflicting advice as to what might be the cause. 1. static 2. GROUNDWORK electricity supply issues 3. Sockets not earthed correctly. Or it could be the machine is at fault because the aluminium casing is more likely to conduct electricity.