Hello Michel, While the phone is on connect it to your pc run CoconutBattery app: https://www.coconut-flavour.com/coconutbattery/ If the design capacity shows value around 100mAh (normal value would be the thousands range ~2000-2658mAh)it would suggest you damaged either the battery connector or a tiny component around the connector. If that’s the case you would need a professional to fix it. It would help if you cold post pictures of the battery connector in question.
Hello Eddie, Open the iPad and have a look around the battery connector, there should be tiny little components around it. If one of them is missing it would cause the iPad to reboot by itself. If the shields were off already it could mean that there’s more faults with it. Would help if you could post pictures of the motherboard
Hi madmikeizcool, Looks like a common issue with trystar. A chip on the motherboard when faulty fails to charge dead/discharged batteries. Not worth fixing at this point in my opinion. Just get a new 5s or even 6s, would probably still cost you less
Hi, the cables are quite stubborn, if you bend it in the wrong way it'll stop working. If it works with the screen off I'd say you managed to squeeze a cable in between the screen and the body of your phone.
The easiest way to test this is to put the screen back on. Leave it lose and don't glue it down. Turning the watch back on without the screen being glued down won't damage the watch. Force touch gasket costs about 2 quid and as far as I know the watch won't properly function without it
Hi Carlo. Have you tried resetting your network settings? If not, try that first. The WiFi/Bluetooth antenna is located under the front camera, see this link at step 11: iPhone X Disassembly Before doing anything try to reconnect the flex cable and see if it fixed your issue. If this is your first time doing iphone logic board level repair I'd highly advise you not to. The components in question are microscopical.
Sadly there's nothing you can do about this. They probably f up while removing the board and won't admit it. Dishonest shops are everywhere. You could open your ps3 and look around the fan connector. If it's badly burnt bring it back and show them
Hello Killian, Plug your phone into a PC, is it being recognized? If so, did you disconnect the battery first? If you didn't there's a chance one of the filters is gone. Take a strong flashlight and shine at the screen, does anything show up? It's usually the case of backlight not working. If you disconnected the battery first have a look around the screen connectors, you might've knocked off one of the microscopic components off. Next have a look around battery and charger ports for any pry damage. It's also possible you didn't connect the battery / charge port properly.